The benefits of practising Dru Yoga during your pregnancy
- to maintain good health for yourself and your baby by improving strength and flexibility
- to become more in tune with your body and more aware of its needs
- to learn relaxation skills
- to learn techniques to manage pain during labour
- to nurture your baby’s spiritually right from the early stages
- to learn helpful breathing techniques
You will learn and practice all of the above techniques in a warm, nurturing and well equipped studio.
Unless already practising Yoga it is recommended that you do not begin in the first three months of your pregnancy.
I am available for 1-2-1 pregnancy classes and partner classses.
Please contact me for more information.
Here are some of the happy mum’s with their babies. They had been to Pregnancy Yoga classes I taught at Yoga Arch, Camberwell in 2017.